September 1

Welcome to Sevies’ Stories!

Welcome to Sevies’ Stories!

The seventh grade writing class will be blogging on this website for the first time this year.  I am excited to showcase the creativity and enthusiasm that the seventh graders possess.  My husband, Jon, was the person who actually came up with the name for our blog. He’s awesome, which is why I married him.

Please check back here every week to see what’s new with Warroad’s seventh graders, a.k.a. “sevies”.  We will start our blog on Mondays, and publish our work by Fridays.  Mrs. Schwenzfeier will be blogging too!

Jon and Erin Schwenzfeier, married at Zippel Bay State Park. Photo courtesy of Lauren Jones.

Tags: , ,

Posted September 1, 2017 by Mrs. Schwenzfeier in category Warroad School News

About the Author

My name is Erin Schwenzfeier (pronounced /Shwenz-fire/). Originally from Illinois, I earned my B.A. in English literature from the University of Illinois at Chicago. I went on to earn my M.A. in teaching from National-Louis University. Over the last decade, I have taught all grades 6-12. After vacationing in Minnesota for a number of years, I decided to make it my home. I enjoy hiking around this beautiful state, fishing, and reading.

2 thoughts on “Welcome to Sevies’ Stories!