October 25

My Dog Ruger

Week #5 blog your own original photo or video.

photo by Kaylee Hoy

This is a picture of my dog Ruger. He is 1 years old in the photo above. Ruger is named after a gun, he was originally from a hunting family. His old family didn’t want him because they thought he was too big and would be mean to kids. Ruger had 2 other families before he came to us. He is from Greenbush, MN if I’m not mistaken. He gets into a lot of trouble. Ruger really likes to steal hats, gloves, and shoes. The reason why he steals these things is because he is only 2 years old. He weighs a little over 130 lbs (that’s more than me). We got Ruger on January 4, 2014 and his birthday is sometime in April. Another interesting thing about Ruger is that he doesn’t have a tail (you can see in the picture bellow). 

photo by Kaylee Hoy

This picture is from when we first got him.

Posted October 25, 2017 by Kaylee in category Animals

About the Author

My name is Kaylee, and I'm in 7th grade at Warroad High School. I like to dance, craft, swim, and read books. After I am done with school I would like to be a dance teacher with my friend Jay (aka Jasper). We would like to take over for our dance teacher's studio when she retires.

2 thoughts on “My Dog Ruger

1. Kaylee (Post author)

Ruger wags his butt when hes happy. Also he is is taller than me when hes on his hind legs and I’m 5 feet tall

Reply