November 9

Hard Choices For Friends Birthdays

The hardest choice I had to make was to choose between two toy sets for my friends birthday.

I was maybe 6 years old and my friend was turning 9 or something like that. I had to choose between all of the toys on the shelf. There where barbies, legos, baby dolls, polly pockets, play-doh, etc. I narrowed it down to the final four. A barbie doll, a pony, a stuffed animal, and a play-doh kit . I decided to take out the stuffed animal. Now I had three toys to choose from, it was tough to choose. The pony was purple with white spots, one of the barbie dolls was a fairy, and the play-doh had pink in it. I took away the fairy for one reason, she was wearing pink. My friends favorite color is purple so I did not want to give her something that was pink. I finally narrowed it down. I decided to take out the play-doh and give her a princess barbie doll who was wearing purple. My friend loved her barbie.

R.I.P., Kanekalon® Doll Hair Dolls ‘n Stuff via Compfight

Posted November 9, 2017 by Kaylee in category Uncategorized

About the Author

My name is Kaylee, and I'm in 7th grade at Warroad High School. I like to dance, craft, swim, and read books. After I am done with school I would like to be a dance teacher with my friend Jay (aka Jasper). We would like to take over for our dance teacher's studio when she retires.

1 thoughts on “Hard Choices For Friends Birthdays