November 27

Best Monday

p picture taken by wand Tompson

I got home from school and I was home for about 10 min and I saw my grandpa. When I opened the door he said do you want to go hunting I said yes and got my stuff and went out to the truck.So when we got to the stand it was about 4:05.We sat for about 20 min be for I saw a doe and I tapped my grandpa on the back and he handed the gun to me.So I got the gun up and lined up on the deer and tried to pull the trigger and nothing went off and the doe was gone. It was about 3 min till sun down when my grandpa said over there so I got up on her and shot .I had hit her but she was still going and so I shot her one more time and that time she went down.So by the end of the day I had a deer.When I got up to the deer found out that I blew the liver and I wrecked some meat on it  but  I am done deer hunting for the year.

Posted November 27, 2017 by lanwya in category Hunting

About the Author

My name is Wyatt my hobbies are hunting,fishing and ice fishing.I spend most of my time in the woods and inside.I have just started a sport I think I will like and I like to play video games.Me and my grandpa do like to grouse hunting on the weekend mostly.

1 thoughts on “Best Monday