December 8

Snowboarding at Silverton

bieszczady #2Creative Commons License Mateusz Gazda via Compfight Hi my names Liberty and I love to snowboard.  I started to snowboard when I was about 4 years old.  My dad had been a snowboarder since he was 18, and he was really good, so some major snowboarding/ski companies gave him equipment for free if he would wear it around so it was like advertising.  Since I live in Minnesota, and we don’t really have very many mountains, on Saturdays, if there isn’t a basketball tournement  /game, then we drive about 4 1/2 hours to go to a ski resort called Giants Ridge.  When we are in Idaho, we go to a resort called Silverton Mountain, which is halfway in between Montana and Idaho, so you can snowboard in two states in the same day!  It is really fun, and I enjoy it a lot.

Posted December 8, 2017 by johlib in category Sports, Uncategorized

About the Author

Hi my name is Liberty, and I am in the seventh grade and I love to read, sleep, snowboard, play basketball, and hang out with my best friend. I have lived in Warroad my whole life and I have made some friends who I really enjoy hanging out. I really love to snowboard and on the weekends me and my family go to a family favorite ski lodge