April 10

Devil Named Dude

By Caitlyn

Over the winter season, my mom’s boyfriend moved in with us, which meant that his cat would have to also… His cat’s name is Dude. He’s very mean but he is cute. He is a cat that has white fur on his stomach and black fur on his back, he’s one of those cats that has a mustach, well his is white. Dude is a tuxeddo cat and he has yellow, creepy eyes and he always stares at someone whenever they make any kind of noise, quiet or loud.

Dude and my mom’s boyfriend Kelly have been living with us ever since November. Dude hates going places in a car or even just getting in his carrier. When he was getting nuetered, it took Kelly about 20 minutes to get him into the carrier, getting him into the carrier was really hard when we brought him over to my house. We were gonna trick him and Kelly was gonna pick him up and put him in there but he saw it before he could so we had to trick him into going into a big box. Kelly had to play with him until Dude got into the box, this time it only took about 5 minutes! But once we got Dude to the house he seemed to really like it, but all he did for the first week or so was sniff everything in the house!

Christmas Cat: Playful Edition Jo Andy via Compfight

Posted April 10, 2018 by Caitlyn in category Animals

About the Author

My name is Caitlyn. I am a seventh grader a.k.a. a sevie. I'm in junior high.