December 8

Wow Snow day…

Snow day - West Village, New York City Andreas Komodromos via Compfight

It was a Tuesday night and i’m watching movie to go sleep for school. About 10 minutes later i was about to go sleep, my dad came in my room to tell me “there’s no school tomorrow” all of a sudden i didn’t feel tired at all. I was going to stay up and sleep in. It was the best Tuesday since school started!  I was confused because i had a Basketball game that following day. I asked Ayden,Jada ,Dustin,Karter and my other friends if the game was canceled or not. I actually slept late that day. I woke up at 8 o’clock am 6 hours before the game bus was going to leave. I got ready and wasted some time. Time flew by and it was 2:15. My uncle dropped me off to the school by 2:28 and there i saw jack and mason in the gym. We was going to leave in 2 minutes. So all the basketball boys went on the bus.We were going against Northern freeze. We lost that night without Gannon and Karter. Like our coach Mr. Paul said we lost but we had fun. It was funny what Mr. Paul said. He said “we’re going to take their ladies” Our next game is on Tuesday against BGMR.     I wasn’t ready for that game, it was our first but i’m ready for the next one.

Posted December 8, 2017 by Marcus in category Uncategorized

About the Author

my name is Marcus, i like basketball. my favorite subject in school is gym. i enjoy reading and writing my own stuff. I like math too. i like sports the most

1 thoughts on “Wow Snow day…