January 12

If I could change bullying

Kalender 2018 mit Kugelstift und LaptopCreative Commons License Marco Verch via CompfightIf I could change one thing about the world it would be one simple thing, bullying. Bullying was just like a little joke when we were maybe 8, but I am in high school now. Since my first day in high school I have scene see people and hear people taking about how they are getting bullied and not doing anything about it. People may not realize it but bullying is a serious matter. Bullying can cause many different things. People react to bullying differently, some people think that suicide is the best option for dealing with bullying.

The way I would change bullying, is have a emotional support group that meets everyday after school from 3:00-6:00. I think this group could help people, but the thing is if I ever created a group and posted about it on social media or make poster at school, I wonder if people would come because what teenager would take bullying advice from a 13 year old. I would need to get help from family and maybe older friends, but if I tried and tried maybe I could help some people, or maybe  when I am older I can create this group when younger kids or older kids need help with bullying. I think I can really make a change. I have younger cousins and nephews and I don’t want them to get hurt, I mean everyone gets bullied but you are bullied a lot to the point that you may be thinking about suicide that is not okay.

After people read this I am hoping they can do something about it, or maybe if you are the person who is bullying people I hope you can think about this and think, hmm maybe I shouldn’t be like this anymore and stop hurting people. Maybe I can help kids who were bullied. I think I can change bullying.

Posted January 12, 2018 by grilin in category Uncategorized

About the Author

Hi my name is Lindsay.I'm in 7th grade. My hobbies are coloring, swimming, babysitting, baking, photography, and playing Yahtzee with my family on the weekends.