October 6

College

My brother graduated in 2015 and now he lives in the cities with his 3 friends and is going to U of M. I miss him so much. When I grow up I want to go there. He is renting a house this year and last year he lived in the dorms on campus. Me and my dad always bring him down before school starts and go school shopping. This year my youngest brother came with me but next year he can’t come because he argued with me to much.This week there was a college fair, and I went to the U of M stand. I really want to go to either U of M or SCSU. There was a lot of people there and roso school was there. The reason I want to go to U of M is because my biggest brother is going there.old books Van den Troost Hans via Compfight

Posted October 6, 2017 by coltayl in category Uncategorized

About the Author

Hi my name is Tayanna my nick name is Tay. I live in Warroad MN I have never lived eney where else but here. My family and I live in the country and I have 3 siblings. I play hockey,vollyball, and softball. I plan on going to MN Gophers for collage and earning a degree for being a lower.

1 thoughts on “College