March 28

What I Would Do With 1 Million Dollars

If I had 1 million dollars to spend, I would help the homeless. I would give them money for food, clothing, shelter, and other things that they might need. I would continue to give them money, even when all of that money was spent.  I would also hold a fundraiser and hope to raise another million to help even more people around the world.

Did you know there are 134,278 homeless people in California and 554,000 homeless people in the United States? The number of homeless people in the world is a whopping 100 million people! All of these people live on the streets and try to survive with little or no money, and some may not even have a family. Imagine the impact you could make on their lives if you gave them money, food, water, or anything that could help them out. Whenever you see a homeless person don´t stare, and give them the few extra bucks you have burning a hole in your pocket. Trust me, you will feel a lot better after you help them out.

..And Winter Is Coming Maureen Barlin via Compfight

Posted March 28, 2018 by Katierie in category Uncategorized

About the Author

My name is Katierie, (pronounced ka-tear-ee). I live and go to school in Warroad, MN. I have lived in Warroad my whole live and never want to leave. I am in seventh grade and play hockey. I plan on becoming a dentist like my mom and taking over her business when she retires.