March 29

My Dream Job

My dream job is to design outfits like dresses. I sketch when I have free time at school or I have nothing to do at home, and when i’m not on my phone. I draw dresses and I have a book of dresses that I have drawn. When i’m done drawing a couple of dresses, I ask my friends or sister which one they like. If I do get my dream job, i’ll design the dresses and then i’ll have other people make it at a factory. If I design the sketch myself i’ll probably ask my sister or my friends to model it for me. 

When I sketch my dresses, I get ideas from around the room. I ask my sister and her friends to help me with ideas and designs for dresses. And I would like to start my own clothing company, where anyone who loves to design could work there, but they would need to show me their designs to work at my company. I would rent a place for models to model my clothes and my workers to make clothing.

Picture by, Shareen  

Posted March 29, 2018 by simsha2 in category Uncategorized

About the Author

I'm am Shareen, I am in 7th grade. After high school I want to learn design and design clothing. I love to sing and play and dance around with my siblings. And in my spare time I love to draw clothing. At home or at lunch or in homeroom. I don't play volleyball but its my favorite sport. I have 2 siblings one sister and one baby brother.